The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
ejectjoy, max_priest

Old 14-09-2021, 02:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 362 / Power: 12
phased is a living Saint! - you won't find betterphased is a living Saint! - you won't find betterphased is a living Saint! - you won't find betterphased is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: sibei good bonk fL2 dome FR

Quote:
Originally Posted by yumihisoka View Post
Unfortunately we need to instruct the ml to accommodate what we want.
If not the ml will default to lying down while you do all the work on top of her.
Same for fl, they will default to starfish position.

P.s. if you take a while to cum, the lady giving you a BF & HJ will complain..
Yes agree. I don't want to do any work, just want to lie down and enjoy the view
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 14-09-2021, 07:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1771 / Power: 2
johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future

https://impmm15.com/girl.php?id=4335

Anyone tried her before? duo duo
Old 14-09-2021, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SexyManWhore deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by phased View Post
Had a session with Suki, I really enjoyed it.

She's a really well maintained pre milf. Her skin is fair and flawless. Most importantly, her boobs are really big and natural, think about JAV Julia.

Some light massage followed by bbbj. Was decent could go deep but could feel some teeth but overall ok.

Accommodating to positions and when you have a full view of those big natural boobs I didn't last long. Getting hard just thinking about it.

Will definitely rtf tho I think $170 is slightly pricey
Which website is she on?
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 14-09-2021, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3076 / Power: 18
sexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyManWhore View Post
Which website is she on?
http://www.impmm15.com/girl.php?id=4203
https://sglonelyguy-6.com/suki-massage/
Old 14-09-2021, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 15
dhlonline deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydhlonline deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Try to book her many times, never get respond . Think she doesn't accept non-chinese - sad haha. I know 0 chinese

Quote:
Originally Posted by phased View Post
Had a session with Suki, I really enjoyed it.

She's a really well maintained pre milf. Her skin is fair and flawless. Most importantly, her boobs are really big and natural, think about JAV Julia.

Some light massage followed by bbbj. Was decent could go deep but could feel some teeth but overall ok.

Accommodating to positions and when you have a full view of those big natural boobs I didn't last long. Getting hard just thinking about it.

Will definitely rtf tho I think $170 is slightly pricey
Old 15-09-2021, 12:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 550 / Power: 10
eastscorpion is a name known to alleastscorpion is a name known to alleastscorpion is a name known to alleastscorpion is a name known to alleastscorpion is a name known to alleastscorpion is a name known to all

I believe most of us have been thru the same dilemma and sometimes still do. We just hv to be mentally prepared for a wasted trip and blue balls
Your initial list have a sisi t.vip 4327 at $180. There's 2 good frs already. She will be my go to try if the lower priced targets don materialise.
Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Thanks for the advice bro!

Yeah i always say to myself before going down for a new booking FL that i would reject if not at least 60% accurate with photos and videos as advertised.

But the problem with me is by the time i get to the location damn sian to walk away. Not forgetting my "record" as well. Also always hope that the service and gfe would make up for the initial disappointment.

Sadly still hit and miss

Need to persevere from now

Sounds not too good on Guai Guai bro.

Think you did the right thing to cut her out.

I really need to learn from you!!

All the best in your next bonk and look forward to your future updates
Old 15-09-2021, 01:04 AM
Samster

eastscorpion is a name known to alleastscorpion is a name known to alleastscorpion is a name known to alleastscorpion is a name known to alleastscorpion is a name known to alleastscorpion is a name known to all

Fully agree.
For those no record just continue texting your shortlist, just copy n paste like me
The low customerbase, newbie or desperate for biz will finally engage u.
As long as u are genuine customer, will come good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xchange View Post
This having a record in order to book a FL is really laughable.

This is normally done by banks that check your record if you want to open a current account or borrow money from them.

In this case we are paying them so what record are they talking about -just walk away .
It is outrageous actually these foreigners behaving so yaya -I want to say a lot more but I think it will be to no avail
Have a bit of pride man
Old 15-09-2021, 01:06 AM
Samster

95% all overdo
Quote:
Originally Posted by ds84 View Post
Wah, photo looks like big D can be airport in real life... Sometimes, overdo it isnt good.
Old 15-09-2021, 01:12 AM
Samster

Like you I hv dropped her too for my own reason.... she will still occassionally text me but I moved on.
For those who wants a decent massage follow by fj
Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Total 180 but I dropped her already la.
Also now cutting down on fuck job due reasons.
U can try if u keen.
Old 15-09-2021, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 10
ryantan21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Meiren last week.

https://sgbeautycastle-5.com/mei-ren-superb-chio-babe/

Looks: 9/10. Super fair and beautiful but slighty different from pics

Body: 9/10. tall slim and slender. with big soft boobs

Massage: 6/10 very normal

BBBJ: 7/10 keep making a weird noise quite turn off

FJ: 9/10 tight and very wet. she came twice

Location : 6/10 There was not enough room when i reach. sat outside for 15min with another FL sitting and smoking while waiting for room.
Old 15-09-2021, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1414 / Power: 1
PredatorWolf has much to be proud ofPredatorWolf has much to be proud ofPredatorWolf has much to be proud ofPredatorWolf has much to be proud ofPredatorWolf has much to be proud ofPredatorWolf has much to be proud ofPredatorWolf has much to be proud ofPredatorWolf has much to be proud ofPredatorWolf has much to be proud ofPredatorWolf has much to be proud of

n G and LI

Last edited by PredatorWolf; 15-09-2021 at 02:45 PM. Reason: del
Old 15-09-2021, 02:24 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16878 / Power: 12
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earnestball View Post
RTF for Meng Meng recently.

Very nice well mannered lady though not SYT.
Services are professional and unquestionably full scale - starting from really shower together, washing little bro, BBBJ there. No short change.
High GFE, at least for me due to chemistry. Just be nice to her.
Onie thing is she cannot speak French, maybe one day.

FJ is extensive and lasting till she can't take it anymore. Some of the ladies I have recently been can use their pussy muscles to squeeze. On my request, MM can do this. I also like her to paint me below and she is good at that.

In short, she has the skills and will accommodate if she likes. I like that freedom to explore. Same with the 1.69m tall leggy lass called Si Si who's here for 1 mth. But Si Si smokes though I don't really mind. Nice demeanor.

Again YMMV, please use your salt shaker. Peace.
Agreed with your comments about Meng Meng and Si Si. Meng Meng truly has relatively good service, way above average in the current environment. Only downside is she put on some weight and she is not so open to frenching now (only long kissing). Si Si is a smoker. During my second visit, I asked her to mouth wash more thoroughly. She willingly complied. She is tall sexy gal whom I enjoy bonking with very much!

I discovered Si Si has a third advert https://www.impmm15.com/girl.php?id=4263, besides using the Si Si and Mo Mo adverts. So, if anyone is keen to find her, either use this advert or the Si Si's one, as it will cost you $20 less, at $180. Actually this advert more closely resembled her ... but I have never seen her in "make up mode" (I did not meet up with her, as I was late due to traffic jam and the postal code given brought me to another building 300m away. By the time, I found the new condo where she just shifted to, I was already half an hour late. She has another appt half an hr later. She could see me from the high floor she is staying and told me I was the customer who filed her chin on two occasions! She wanted to recommend her room-mate. But at $240, I think it is not worth to try!)

Last edited by ejectjoy; 15-09-2021 at 02:40 PM.
Old 15-09-2021, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 1
Earnestball deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEarnestball deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
Agreed with your comments about Meng Meng and Si Si. Meng Meng truly has relatively good service, way above average in the current environment. Only downside is she put on some weight and she is not so open to frenching now (only long kissing). Si Si is a smoker. During my second visit, I asked her to mouth wash more thoroughly. She willingly complied. She is tall sexy gal whom I enjoy bonking with very much!

I discovered Si Si has a third advert https://www.impmm15.com/girl.php?id=4263, besides uing the Si Si and Mo Mo adverts. So, if anyone is keen to find her, either use this advert or the Si Si's one, as it will cost you $20 less, at $180. (I did not meet up with her, as I was late due to traffic jam and the postal code given brought me to another building 300m away. By the time, I found the new condo where she just shifted to, I was already half an hour late. She has another appt half an hr later. She could see me from the high floor she is staying and told me I was the customer who filed her chin on two occasions! She wanted to recommend her room-mate. But at $240, I think it is not worth to try!)
Thanks bro. I forgot to add that Si Si tits are nice and more than perky. She's from Putien and her friend is coming in end of the mth. Just bear in mind what's happening over at Fujian and Guangdong now.

With these 2 lasses, it's easy to feel natural and spontaneous like they already know you. What I mean is once you set aside the looks (photos and physical) etc, being together with them makes you feel good in action as they are cooperative like Lily. Action and whispers of words feel natural and sincere. Non commercial feel. And it's not GFE or KC which I feel can be very put on or seeking for sthing more.

Can't remember if I mentioned - I like pussy squeezing on little bro especially when not requested. There's one at area B who does this well urging for next wave of action.

Ocean is huge, but seems one bro above mentioned hurricane.

YMMV. Peace.

Last edited by Earnestball; 15-09-2021 at 03:05 PM.
Old 15-09-2021, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 17
cuty is one of the Best!cuty is one of the Best!cuty is one of the Best!

Anyone tried

https://www.impmm15.com/girl.php?id=4411

https://www.impmm15.com/girl.php?id=3396

Appreciate any kind souls
Old 15-09-2021, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2215 / Power: 20
sting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xchange View Post
This having a record in order to book a FL is really laughable.

This is normally done by banks that check your record if you want to open a current account or borrow money from them.

In this case we are paying them so what record are they talking about -just walk away .
It is outrageous actually these foreigners behaving so yaya -I want to say a lot more but I think it will be to no avail
Have a bit of pride man

I normally don't ask them whether 5 star hotel ones or condo or unknown massage parlours to register my name after the deeds.

So the famous Miki refused to accept me. Claim no record.

[email protected]@i. Don't want to earn my money is OK. So many choices

unforgettable: AB/Blue Ice/Toto (GL150 M'sian), Joyce, Vivi (Haru Haru), Crystal (Club Soapy), Gucci (sgcityangel), Anqier (x2831A), Ella (sammybabes), Ava Naomi, Kyrielle, Alicia, Tao Zi, Xiao Rou (ML)

current bonks:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1