The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Polls

Notices

Polls They say the stats never lie! Place your polls here and discover whether your behaviour and opinions are mainstream or on the fringes of extreme perversion.

View Poll Results: Overseas Travel - Will You? Are You Ready?
Yes - Chiong Ah! I Will Go Any Countries (High/Low Risk) 9 34.62%
Yes - Be Safe! I Will Go Only Low Risk Countries (Based On Published Advisories) 9 34.62%
No - Siao Boh? I Will Not Risk Going Overseas (Don't Want Risk My Health/Job/Family) 5 19.23%
Maybe - Rush To Die? Wait And See First (Wait 1-2 Months Later For FR) 3 11.54%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List

Old 28-08-2021, 08:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 14
funboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond repute
Question Overseas Travel - Will You? Are You Ready?

IF coming Oct/Nov/Dec 2021, Singapore fully reopen for air travel. On return to Singapore there will be no SHN or maybe max 3 days SHN plus return home covid testing, will you travel? Are you ready to travel overseas?

Please share what you thinking about travelling overseas. (Vaccinated or not)

*Ignore the fact that some countries may still have high number of covid cases.
**Overseas simply mean exit Singapore. By car to JB or ferry to Batam included.
***No quarantine at destination country but have departure/arrival testing.

Note: This is a single choice public vote.

Quote:
https://www.channelnewsasia.com/sing...nation-2139816

Singapore 'on track' to fully vaccinate 80% of its population by end-August: MOH

SINGAPORE: With 79 per cent of its total population fully vaccinated as of Thursday (Aug 26), Singapore is “on track” to meeting its 80 per cent target by the end of August, said the Ministry of Health (MOH) on Friday.
Quote:
https://www.channelnewsasia.com/sing...guards-2139966

Changi Airport to reopen Terminals 1 and 3 to the public on Sep 1

SINGAPORE: Changi Airport will reopen Terminal 1 and Terminal 3 to the public on Sep 1, more than three months after they were closed to non-travellers.

Additional COVID-19 safeguards will be in place "to protect travellers, airport workers and members of the public who visit the airport", said Changi Airport Group (CAG) and the Civil Aviation Authority of Singapore (CAAS) in a joint media release on Friday (Aug 27).

"These include restricting the use of the arrival halls to arriving passengers and professional meet-and-greet services to minimise interaction between arriving passengers and local residents," they added.

Representatives of hotels, transport services and company agents are required to present the passenger’s flight itinerary to gain entry into the meeting area when the flight has landed. Only one representative is allowed to pick up each arriving passenger group, said the authorities.

Other passengers from low-risk countries can pre-arrange their own transport or be picked up by family and friends at the terminal’s arrival pick-up kerbside. Taxi services will also be available for passengers.

Last edited by funboi; 28-08-2021 at 09:08 AM.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 28-08-2021, 09:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35140 / Power: 27
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Overseas Travel - Will You? Are You Ready?

Problem is many countries still disallowed us in...

Any 4 points or more are welcome to exchange...PM me if have not return

Please Do Not quote entire long post...may zap and remove post

Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 28-08-2021, 09:37 AM
Samster

funboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond repute
Question Re: Overseas Travel - Will You? Are You Ready?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
countries still disallowed us in...
For example, if Malaysia new Health Minister can maintain his vaccination projection, maybe there be some hope for travel between Singapore and Malaysia can resume?

Quote:
https://codeblue.galencentre.org/202...laysia-adults/

Khairy Maintains December Target To Vaccinate 80% Of Malaysia Adults

KUALA LUMPUR, July 16 — Vaccine Minister Khairy Jamaluddin today maintained his projection to fully inoculate 80 per cent of adults in the country with Covid-19 vaccines by the end of 2021.

The government has been accelerating its Covid-19 vaccine rollout, hitting more than 400,000 daily shots to the arm in the past four consecutive days.

“On the projection, for 80 per cent, I am still maintaining my December projection. Things are looking good. With the rate of vaccinations that we are doing currently, I do believe that we can shorten the timeline, however, it is going to depend on vaccine supplies,” Khairy said today in a virtual press conference.

“So for that reason, I want to be more cautious and conservative in my projection and I still maintain my December projection for 80 per cent.”
Quote:
https://codeblue.galencentre.org/202...ination-first/

Vaccine Minister Khairy Jamaluddin projected yesterday that 80 per cent of the total population in Labuan, Putrajaya, Kuala Lumpur, Sarawak, and Selangor would be fully vaccinated with two doses by the end of August, exceeding the national recovery target of vaccinating 40 per cent of the population.

“We are targeting the big states first. If we can get our capacity up to get more doses done by August or September, then we will mop up the rest by the end of September or October onwards,” he said during The Oxford and Cambridge Society Malaysia’s “The Path to Herd Immunity” public dialogue conducted online.

Tailing behind the five federal territories and states are Johor and Penang — set to be fully vaccinated at 80 per cent of their total population in October — followed by Kelantan in November. Vaccination efforts will continue in the remaining eight states comprising Sabah, Perak, Kedah, Pahang, Terengganu, Negeri Sembilan, Melaka, and Perlis until the end of the year.
Old 28-08-2021, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3001 / Power: 15
antartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond repute

For me, it'd be good because work requires travel.
Of course, being totally honest here, extra-curricular activities during travel has nearly ceased in the last 2 years.
However with this change now, hopefully activities can start again on opening up so getting to work is easier as well as "relaxing" before and after work.
Old 28-08-2021, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35140 / Power: 27
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
For example, if Malaysia new Health Minister can maintain his vaccination projection, maybe there be some hope for travel between Singapore and Malaysia can resume?
Not keen to travel to Malaysia and those long journey to Europe and USA...

Any 4 points or more are welcome to exchange...PM me if have not return

Please Do Not quote entire long post...may zap and remove post

Old 12-09-2021, 11:45 PM
Samster

Bangkok to reopen for vaccinated tourists in October

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/asia...ctober-2169686

BANGKOK: Thailand plans to reopen Bangkok to fully vaccinated visitors in October, officials said Friday (Sep 10), as the kingdom seeks to salvage a tourism industry hammered by the pandemic.

The Tourism Authority of Thailand said that from Oct 1, fully jabbed foreign travellers will be able to visit Bangkok and four other provinces without undergoing two weeks' hotel quarantine.

Instead, the five areas - also including Chiang Mai, Chon Buri, Phetchaburi and Prachuap Khiri Khan provinces - are expected to follow a "sandbox" model of the type piloted since July in the holiday island of Phuket.

Under the sandbox scheme, tourists have to stay within a certain area for seven days after arrival and take COVID-19 tests.

Later in October, 21 more destinations will be added to the list including Chiang Rai, Sukhothai and popular seaside getaway Rayong.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1