The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Closed Thread

Old 13-11-2016, 07:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 662 / Power: 12
TeeRukLover99 is a splendid one to beholdTeeRukLover99 is a splendid one to beholdTeeRukLover99 is a splendid one to beholdTeeRukLover99 is a splendid one to beholdTeeRukLover99 is a splendid one to beholdTeeRukLover99 is a splendid one to behold
������ TEERUKLOVER ������ �� YUI �� Young Fair Skin GND With Great Figure ❣LIVE CLIP❣

↪ We Are A Reputable Agency That Provide LIVE Pics & LIVE Video By Models Themselves.
↪ We Strive To Provide All Bros With The Most Genuine Experience Ever.
↪ DO NOT WORRY ABOUT SHOCK & DISAPPOINTMENT UPON SEEING MODEL ANYMORE AS WHAT YOU SEE IS WHAT YOU GET UPON ARRIVAL.
↪ A FR Review For Our Model Is Deeply Appreciated To Help Us Go Further In This Industry.
↪ Register NOW @ Www.TeeRukLover.Com & Join Us Today.

������ TEERUKLOVER ������ �� YUI �� Young Fair Skin GND With Great Figure ❣LIVE CLIP❣

Name ↪ Yui

Age ↪ 23

Nationality ↪ Thailand

Vital Stats ↪ 34B - 25 - 34

Height ↪ 157CM

Weight ↪ 45KG

Services Provided ↪ AR, BBBJ, CIM, HandJob, FuckJob, CatBath, Showering Together, Painting, Fingering, Thai Massage, Teeruk Experience.

Damage
↪ Short Time 90Minutes Session $160 ✿ 90Minutes ✿ 2 Shots Max (10AM TO 2AM Daily) Member's Rate @ $140 (REGISTER @ WWW.TEERUKLOVER.COM TO ENJOY SPECIAL $120 DMG!)
↪ Long Time 8HRS OVN Session $380 ✿ 8Hours ✿ 3 Shots Max Starts From (12AM TO 8AM) Member's Rate @ $350 (REGISTER @ WWW.TEERUKLOVER.COM TO ENJOY SPECIAL $300 DMG!)
♕Price Inclusive Of Snow Caps & Rooms♕

↪ Please Kindly SMS Or WhatsApp Bro SK At +65 8374 8442 For Booking Today!
↪ Kindly Provide Your SammyboyForum Or In-House Forum Nick For A Smoother Booking Experience!
↪ Booking Starts From 9AM Daily.
↪ We Are Open Daily 10AM To 2AM

Last edited by TeeRukLover99; 18-11-2016 at 02:57 AM.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 13-11-2016, 08:57 PM
Samster

TeeRukLover99 is a splendid one to beholdTeeRukLover99 is a splendid one to beholdTeeRukLover99 is a splendid one to beholdTeeRukLover99 is a splendid one to beholdTeeRukLover99 is a splendid one to beholdTeeRukLover99 is a splendid one to behold
Re: ������ TEERUKLOVER ������ �� YUI �� Young Fair Skin GND With Great Figure ❣LIVE C

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyboy69 View Post
Date: 11/11/2016
Time: 1715hrs
Stable: Teeruklover
Girl: Yui, from Chiangmai
Tone: consider fair
Look: got make up but still can see blemish but still look ok for me
Body: nice body shape,no stretched mark, 3 tattoo on her back
Boobs: firm big A or small b (not slaggy)
Finger: didn't try
French: she ok with it
Paint: she's responsive, even lift her hips up for me to paint her
Pussy: nice pussy shape with trim hair
Bj (I request with condom): vacuum cleaner/penis pump
Comms: basic English that some times I don't even know what's she talking abt but there no need to use google translate

Booked a slot within 5mins with bro Sk. He's fast, responsive n reliable. It's great that TRL provide video which is far better than highly photoshop pic by other stable (I kena fly aeroplane by other stable which I shall not name)

The deed: sop for early part. Undress into toilet for bath, Yui help me wash front n back kilat kilat with 2 kind of soap, dettol mint n normal dove, mint is for didi n ass while dove is for body. When it's her turn to soap up, I grope her from behind n she playfully bang her bum against my didi. At this stage I know she's a wild child le.
She help me wipe my back when we return to the room and ask me "I fuck you or you fuck me?" Lolx
I pin her down and start licking her breast with both my hands locking her hands down, slowly slowly I go south but keep attacking the thigh then the side of the "Y" before I go for the abalone. She lift her hips up for me to continue eating her pussy while she squeeze her own breast.
When I get she's rdy, I told her to cap me but she push me down and start sucking my balls, man, u have got to try how she suck n pull those balls. I ask for cap bj (to be safe). The suction she applied on my stick is the most intense I even felt, suck n pull, suck n pull. She's a wilding, a horny girl, a sex machine. She got those energy that keeps her moving. Bros out there who feel that u got the stamina to prove me wrong, try her.

Ps: she even gave me a cock massage
Up me or zap me. Choice is urs
I only write what I do/see/felt
Thank You For The FR On Yui. ^_^
Bro SK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangoten0 View Post
Ha! I tried Yui on wednesday too. So here's a belated FR. As you know, the first time I tried TRK, I had an excellent with Amy. Next try was a disaster with Fern. Then the OKT msg me and apologies. So I decided to give them another change. He recommended Yui. So here goes.

Looks: 7/10 Not really my type. Like earlier poster said, has some blemishs painted over by makeup. After all is done, she put on her spectacles and wow, she look so much better lol. OKT should change her photo to use one with specs.
Resemblance to picture: 8/10. Closer to the live video. So thumbs up on using video.
Figure: She is slim... kinda like goth chick slim. No fats. No stretch marks.
Boob: A+ or B- ... not a big fan or a good judge of boobs .... lol like all my prev. frs.
BBBJ: Very good. Didn't manage to CIM. Had to give her a few pointers. Obedient will keep going and going if you want.
French: YES. Very good.
FJ: Did doggy and missionary. Came fast after a long bbbj.
GFE: Very good.

When I arrived, told her to take a break before shower, she automatically starts to massage me. That's good service. Was so good that I wanted to lie down and zzz. But decided to go shower. After shower, she ask, u fuck me or I fuck you? I said you blow me lol. Decide to paint her first. Very accomodating. She raises her pussy to get more. Same pattern as described above.

Overall, good session and good FL.

RTF: No lol... coz on the way out, I saw Nong.. she looked good. So that's the next target.

Cheers.
Thank You For The FR On Yui.
Bro SK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by papam View Post
Short FR for Yui of Teeruklover.

Looks: 8.5/10 same as pics. cute bubbly girl always smiling..
Boobs: 8/10 natural neh neh. nice for her petite body
Body: 8.5/10 petite small size . fair smooth skin as well
Blowjob: 9/10 very sensual with balls licking as well.
Catbath: 8/10 like to roam around nips and abs great foreplay with frenching
Pussy: 8.5/10 nice pink pussy with nice clit to lick and she was arose quickly
FJ: 9.5/10 she can really ride and seems like she really love sex. jerked a few times throughout whole 2x FJ
GFE: 9/10 limited english but with the help of translator everything is good.

Summary: She is those half shy type. but once u trigger her point everything is just like woah. very hardworking girl and i will confirm go back and RTF her again soon. Saw Bee and Nong as well and both resemble pics as advertised. Bee got those slutty CFM look..but i think i will stick to Yui for now Hehe...Thanks to Teeruklover for bringing in such gems as market nowadays really more misses than hits.
Bro SK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIntruder View Post
My virgin visit w teeruklover

In the mood for a innocent look girl, saw Yui from TRL, despite having mixed FRs for this stable. I still decided to give it a try.

Operator- experience. No hassle.

Accommodation- apartment, central. Room clean and decent enough. I was given room without attach bathroom. Everything function welll. I was lucky to get a parking slot nearby.

Lady- Yui

http://vid349.photobucket.com/albums...psz6dtox5f.mp4- this is her

Look- first impression at door (poor lighting) avg looking girl, light make up. won't reject kind. Went into the room, she looks sweet and cute. Always laughing and smiling- plus point.

Body- about 155 tall I guess. long hair, petite, slim and smooth skin, consider fair for Thais, nice small tits w small nipples, enough to grab. Cute ass, some artistic trendy tattoos at the back (not those dragons of fish, no worries, not overly done.

FJ- felt sian plus tired, that's y mood was to relax and have a innocent look girl, END UP I GET A SEX MACHINE!!! OMG!!! V playful. Her expression and her enthusiasm!!! How not to switch on!!!!!! She jerked afew times! Can u imagine she was in the hurry to grab the condom and pull me into her!!

Foreplay- did I mentioned she's playful?

Bbbj- long enough to enjoy it, unlike those few stroke kind......full of balls licking, powerful suction and sound, plus her sweet look and expression!!! Visualize lollipop!!!

Pussy- trimmed, KY was used, think she don't like fingering inside (not a concern at all, cos other things kept me busy enough!

Communication- basic English, minimum. She told me she speak korea language as she stayed there for couple years.

Fenching- excellent.

Gfe- v natural, nothing too over, no commercial feel.

I really enjoyed the 90mins, didn't get this kind of good sex for a long Long while! She told me she enjoy having sex �� v hardworking girl, really out to please!

Thx bro SK!! I will definitely keep ur number!
Bro SK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sh4dowraider From Www.Teeruklover.com

FR for yui
Looks : power. Face a bit like korean also. Photos does not do her justice. Very fair.

Body : young and firm. Boobs not so big but just nice la

Bbbj sibei hiong.

Fj also good.

Im not a story writer so please excuse me , just try !!
Bro SK.

Last edited by TeeRukLover99; 14-11-2016 at 02:40 AM.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 13-11-2016, 11:38 PM
Samster

Re: ������ TEERUKLOVER ������ �� YUI �� Young Fair Skin GND With Great Figure ❣LIVE C

Old 14-11-2016, 12:30 AM
Samster

Old 14-11-2016, 09:43 AM
Samster

Old 14-11-2016, 12:04 PM
Samster

Old 14-11-2016, 12:36 PM
Samster

Old 14-11-2016, 03:06 PM
Samster

Old 14-11-2016, 04:13 PM
Samster

Old 14-11-2016, 05:06 PM
Samster

Old 14-11-2016, 06:04 PM
Samster

Old 14-11-2016, 08:22 PM
Samster

Old 14-11-2016, 10:27 PM
Samster

Old 15-11-2016, 07:50 AM
Samster

Old 15-11-2016, 09:13 AM
Samster

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread