The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

Old 15-06-2021, 06:33 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
bimpom is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: All Petain FR experience

Funny to say this but a sense of sadness overwhelms me when I recalled the girls I fucked at pertain. I am a boobs lover so I tried Ann, and Weili. ( forgot her name but she was a 150 cat ML girl from Geylang Tommy's joint)I had also tried Janet and another huge boobs milf I think her name was Sarah or?

Nevertheless we shall pay tribute to these beautiful ladies who had satisfied our dicks and sensual list with their bodies and skills. We may never meet again but as a gentleman lets wish them the best. May they find happiness, peace and financial freedom.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old Yesterday, 12:05 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
bimpom is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Funny to say this but a sense of sadness overwhelms me when I recalled the girls I fucked at pertain. I am a boobs lover so I tried Ann, and Liwen.(she was a 150 cat ML girl from Geylang Tommy's joint)I had also tried Janet and another huge boobs milf I think her name was Sarah or Sally.

Nevertheless we shall pay tribute to these beautiful ladies who had satisfied our dicks and sensual list with their bodies and skills. We may never meet again but as a gentleman lets wish them the best. May they find happiness, peace and financial freedom.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old Yesterday, 11:34 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
MiloGao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is my favourite playground.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1