The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sammy.guru/index.php)
-   Penang / Butterworth (https://sammy.guru/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Cheong around Queensbay Mall (https://sammy.guru/showthread.php?t=725888)

Opama 22-04-2019 10:37 PM

Cheong around Queensbay Mall
 
Any good recommendations ?
I like Viet .

MADKID 09-06-2019 03:46 PM

Re: Cheong around Queensbay Mall
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Opama (Post 18607037)
Any good recommendations ?
I like Viet .

Around Queensbay there is a hotel called Apple One hotel which has some girls (personally been there a couple times already). But they are only contactable through WeChat so your best bet is to use the 'People Nearby' function on WeChat to add the OKT. Unfortunately I have lost contact with the OKT as I'm no longer working in Penang so can't recommend the contact to you directly. Good luck on the hunt!

Babyjohn 19-06-2019 09:49 AM

Re: Cheong around Queensbay Mall
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MADKID (Post 18801929)
Around Queensbay there is a hotel called Apple One hotel which has some girls (personally been there a couple times already). But they are only contactable through WeChat so your best bet is to use the 'People Nearby' function on WeChat to add the OKT. Unfortunately I have lost contact with the OKT as I'm no longer working in Penang so can't recommend the contact to you directly. Good luck on the hunt!

Last time I got many contacts. :D

Babyjohn 19-06-2019 09:52 AM

Re: Cheong around Queensbay Mall
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Opama (Post 18607078)
I just let my Honey tried a new vibrator recommended by sales guy (Sg Wang) + Delay Spray + Extension condom . She is so crazy .
I started with vibrator to let her "hot" , the chor her with extension condom .
She re-act so strong ...may be because of the size .....
Then lastly chor with my didi (with delay spray) ........she ...er,er,er,er,er,er,er,er,er...........for hour .......so "song" .

I compared price , Endah parade or Tropicana city mall's condom house selling cheaper compared Sg wang .

Finally can get full collection here . Condom shop at Queensbay mall (level 2) .
Will let my honey try because she never experience vibrator and extension condom . Sure non stop moans until next houses can hear . Haha.....:D

MartinGG 20-06-2019 03:07 PM

Re: Cheong around Queensbay Mall
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom88 (Post 18848982)


This vibrator recommended by condom shop sales guy .
Tested yesterday night , I successfully let her piss . :D
Geng , geng , geng , geng :D
Must try .

Quote:

Originally Posted by MartinGG (Post 18811976)
Bro , agreed with u .
The best squirt vibrator is Laveaider rabbit . With it , I can let my GF moans whole night . Even squirt .
For best result , use delay spray and VigRED as final stage weapon , let her enjoy your didi hardness and eat slow slow
If want buy cheaper vibrator , the best is Japan AV vibrator or 3 point vibrator . Cheaper but work perfectly .
If you want get best price , try Sg Wang condom house .

I saw both vibrator at Queensbay mall .
I choose Bro Tom recommended vibrator . Will post FR tmr . Haha.....:D

365fucker 25-06-2019 08:30 AM

Re: Cheong around Queensbay Mall
 
This one I got .
I bought from Singapore many years ago .

JomMakan 26-06-2019 03:08 AM

Re: Cheong around Queensbay Mall
 
Suxxx Spa

Name : Ann
Age : 28 ~ 29
Boobs : B cup a bit sag but still fine
Face : 7/10 (MILF look)
Figure : average
Butt : 8/10
CBJ : 7/10 cbj only
Catbath : Nipple only
AR : No. Never ask.
language: Mandarin. Dunno can speak others or not.
FK : No
FJ : 7/10 (Normal. Push me to ram harder...haha)
GFE : 7/10
Hygene : yes
RTF : For other
Damage : RM 200

Opama 26-06-2019 03:36 AM

Re: Cheong around Queensbay Mall
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom88 (Post 18848982)


This vibrator recommended by condom shop sales guy .
Tested yesterday night , I successfully let her piss . :D
Geng , geng , geng , geng :D
Must try .

Bros, just asking whether your girl jerking when reach orgasm ?
My wife yes , when use vibrator (Bro Tom above recommended) which I just bought from Queensbay Mall condom shop , she will very fast reach orgasm . When I keep stimulate her , she was jerking , whole body twited , and very very "noisy" .
Er.....er......er.....er........er ....er...er...er.....
Then piss ....again and again .
The feeling is damn great .

jasonchuah92 01-07-2019 09:08 PM

Re: Cheong around Queensbay Mall
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by JomMakan (Post 18872113)
Suxxx Spa

Name : Ann
Age : 28 ~ 29
Boobs : B cup a bit sag but still fine
Face : 7/10 (MILF look)
Figure : average
Butt : 8/10
CBJ : 7/10 cbj only
Catbath : Nipple only
AR : No. Never ask.
language: Mandarin. Dunno can speak others or not.
FK : No
FJ : 7/10 (Normal. Push me to ram harder...haha)
GFE : 7/10
Hygene : yes
RTF : For other
Damage : RM 200

pm me thank

WSBTL 24-08-2019 01:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Opama (Post 18872151)
Bros, just asking whether your girl jerking when reach orgasm ?
My wife yes , when use vibrator (Bro Tom above recommended) which I just bought from Queensbay Mall condom shop , she will very fast reach orgasm . When I keep stimulate her , she was jerking , whole body twited , and very very "noisy" .
Er.....er......er.....er........er ....er...er...er.....
Then piss ....again and again .
The feeling is damn great .

I bought it from Queensbay Mall condom shop . Itchiban .
I bought a vibrator called Wand Massager.
I let my GF try , initially I use my tongue to itched her .
She very enjoy it , so much water leaking from the hole ...then I continue with fingering .....but she complain feeling no good , may be my finger too.small to her .
Then I told her I bought a new vibrator , she very excited (she like vibrator as foreplay) .
I started with slow speed , she seem normal , nothing excited .
I keep "cucuk" slowly and lick her , about 5 minutes , she started "dim" bed "dim" blanket .
I quickly increase the vibration to strong , she moans so loud , begging me to move fast .....keep said "very itched , very itched ......fast , fast , fast ........"
Suddenly I saw water shoot from her pussy to almost 2 feet away ...she squirt
I was so surprise and damn excited . Continue with fast "cucuk"
She pees again and again .....
She squirt 3 times . Wah ....damn excited .
Then she stop and ask me to hug her . She said feeling liked reach heaven and totally blur . She said thanks for giving her such great experience .
She look very tired and ask to rest .
But problem is I haven start my engine , my didi still hard like steel .
She request to proceed with BJ , her BJ very good . She BJ almost 5 mins .
I feel going to ejaculation , immediately hold her head and continue cucuk . (she dun like BJ to mouth because cannot stand with the sperm smell)
She tried away but failed , I give her a nice shoot . All shoot into her mouth .
I request her to swallow it , she think a while then really swallow .
Wah , damn great experience to me . If everyday like than damn "song" .

jasonchuah92 24-08-2019 08:53 PM

Re: Cheong around Queensbay Mall
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MADKID (Post 18801929)
Around Queensbay there is a hotel called Apple One hotel which has some girls (personally been there a couple times already). But they are only contactable through WeChat so your best bet is to use the 'People Nearby' function on WeChat to add the OKT. Unfortunately I have lost contact with the OKT as I'm no longer working in Penang so can't recommend the contact to you directly. Good luck on the hunt!

i got the contact pm me in my wechat same as my id

Tomatofruit 27-08-2019 07:36 AM

Re: Cheong around Queensbay Mall
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by jasonchuah92 (Post 19117192)
i got the contact pm me in my wechat same as my id


Bro Jasonchuah92, thanks for your contacts and insights. Truly appreciate your recommendations while in Penang.

TTT49 05-09-2019 10:13 AM

Re: Cheong around Queensbay Mall
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by jasonchuah92 (Post 19117192)
i got the contact pm me in my wechat same as my id

hi bro
Pls PM me the contact of OKT , Iím going Penang next weekend . Thanks a lot

seheux 09-09-2019 10:09 PM

Hi bros, can I have Okt contact as well? Thanks a mil!

YeeYU 19-09-2019 07:49 AM

Re: Cheong around Queensbay Mall
 
Name : Angela
Age : 24
Origin : NL
Face : 6/10
Body : 8/10 (Slim, Petite, Firm Ass)
Boobs : 5/10 (Small A)
BBBJ : 7/10 (We did 69, I deep throat her, she just accomodate)
FK : 8/10 (All the way)
Pussy : 9/10 (Very very very tight pussy, can even feel her pussy squeezing my dick)
FJ : 9/10 (We did 2 round last night, all creampie session, satisfy )
Dmg : RM180


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 12:09 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2021 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copywrong © Samuel Leong 2006 ~ 2021